• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell One pretty nice looking 064 av PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vancouver timber

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Selling my very nice 064 I call her ELANOR and she was a single owner saw whos PO neglected her and she did a lot of sitting around and not a lot of running. Saw didnt have a recoil or sprocket cover when i bought it (WTF) so that isnt the original but its still nos oem. Saw was set up as a full wrap aswell so could potentially change it back as i do have the west coast sprocket cover in stock for this aswell.. I did change the fuel tank out however i have the original 11227911000? In excellent shape the saw can come with whatever youd prefer i just would need to swap it out if you want the original its not scratched up faded or anything i just like the look of the 11223500816 tanks cause they shinier... covers are in awesome shape basically bought the saw tossed some seals the following nos parts fuel tank top handle chain brake handle sprocket cover and recoil. Saw was comp tested ill have to find my notes or tester and redo it since this saws been around for a year now. Beleive it was 160psi at that point i put a set of seals in it. New impulse line spark plug intake boot rebuilt the carb fuel line fuel filter bottom end is solid on this. It did sit for a year and it still runs perfect but ill probably toss new diaphragm and gaskets in the carb to be sure its 100% for the new owner. Again wasnt worked this saw owned by a land owner the cases and covers are all like new or quite above average to what ive seen. New dogs on it i didnt have a new hd2 air filter but ill go grab one and replace the used air filter prior to shipping it out aswell saw is CLEAN guys im asking 1100 shipped PHO price is OBO20200421_132822.jpg20200421_132806.jpg20200421_132755.jpg20200421_132749.jpg20200421_132740.jpg

nice saw Vancouver timber you do nice work !
Thanks, love the 0 series saws (as well as many others) but they are what started my love for saws just like the 69 SS i had in highschool started my love for muscle.. Build everything like its for myself but like most people cant afford to keep everything.

Selling my very nice 064 I call her ELANOR and she was a single owner saw whos PO neglected her and she did a lot of sitting around and not a lot of running. Saw didnt have a recoil or sprocket cover when i bought it (WTF) so that isnt the original but its still nos oem. Saw was set up as a full wrap aswell so could potentially change it back as i do have the west coast sprocket cover in stock for this aswell.. I did change the fuel tank out however i have the original 11227911000? In excellent shape the saw can come with whatever youd prefer i just would need to swap it out if you want the original its not scratched up faded or anything i just like the look of the 11223500816 tanks cause they shinier... covers are in awesome shape basically bought the saw tossed some seals the following nos parts fuel tank top handle chain brake handle sprocket cover and recoil. Saw was comp tested ill have to find my notes or tester and redo it since this saws been around for a year now. Beleive it was 160psi at that point i put a set of seals in it. New impulse line spark plug intake boot rebuilt the carb fuel line fuel filter bottom end is solid on this. It did sit for a year and it still runs perfect but ill probably toss new diaphragm and gaskets in the carb to be sure its 100% for the new owner. Again wasnt worked this saw owned by a land owner the cases and covers are all like new or quite above average to what ive seen. New dogs on it i didnt have a new hd2 air filter but ill go grab one and replace the used air filter prior to shipping it out aswell saw is CLEAN guys im asking 1100 shipped PHO price is OBOView attachment 820831View attachment 820832View attachment 820833View attachment 820834View attachment 820835
Did the saw sell?

Back