• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Opening a tree service business

ElevatorGuy

ElevatorGuy

What are you doing with the wood?
Anyone knocking on my door soliciting work would never work for me. That means you walked passed all the no soliciting and no trespassing signs. Make sure you smile for the cameras and you’ll probably be greeted with 2 angry German shepherds and a gun.

DannytreeLLC

DannytreeLLC

ArboristSite Member
Wish we only worked 5 days. We work 6 full days and every other Sunday afternoon. I am replacing the guy that I had to let go soon. Our average day is around $7-8000 although sometimes quite a bit more if it is emergency work. That is gross obviously, but our expenses remain somewhat fixed so I have a good idea of what net should be on a given day.

capetrees

capetrees

Tree Freak
Wish we only worked 5 days. We work 6 full days and every other Sunday afternoon. I am replacing the guy that I had to let go soon. Our average day is around $7-8000 although sometimes quite a bit more if it is emergency work. That is gross obviously, but our expenses remain somewhat fixed so I have a good idea of what net should be on a given day.
really.gif

lone wolf

lone wolf

MS 200T King
As much money as you have you can recruit lots of help with all that money to spare. If you really make that much you can pay your guys triple the norm! I got to call BS!