• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade or sell Husqvarna 2101xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowhog

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
99cc pops second pull choke on and is running third pull choke off. Tested 140psi compression idles perfect and has instant throttle response. I turned the chain oiler down on it. Its missing the chain brake assembly and the manual oiler plunger. Why this was taken off the saw I have no idea this is the way I found it.DSCN4177.JPG DSCN4179.JPG DSCN4178.JPG DSCN4181.JPG DSCN4182.JPG DSCN4185.JPG DSCN4188.JPG I have a new oem oil tank cap ordered for it the one on it now is broken and leaks. a 70cc would be a option for trade. This monster would make a great saw for a saw mill or dropping giant trees out west its rated for a 60 inch bar.. Anyone local is welcome to test it out. All offers considered.

Back