• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Want to trade Or sell NOS 24" stihl bar

Welder56

Welder56

Addicted to ArboristSite
got this bar today And realized I don't really want to run a .404 chain on my 044 (with a spacer).

It's a NOS stihl 24" bar. Has some tiny marks and very light scratching from storage
It has the original box with it. The box is a little rough From sitting And aging
Pitch - .404, Guage- 0.063
Box says it fits a 051, 076, and 084.
Part Number - 3002 000 9731

would trade for a comparable new or used VERY little 3/8 pitch, 24" stihl bar for my 044.

Or sell for for $80 (baileys has it listed for $120).

I will take pictures first thing tomorrow morning. Weird thing is the bar has the E on it and not an ES . The box says it's a Super. bar has removable sprocket nose. I will let the pictures speak for themselves tomorrow :)

fearofpavement

fearofpavement

Trying them all
That's a 3002 mount which is for the 088/MS880 and other large mount Stihls. It could be modified to fit an 070 or 090 as their oiler and adjuster holes are different than the 3002 mount.
This was never the correct bar for an 044 which requires a 3003 mount.

Jon1270

Jon1270

ArboristSite Operative
Agreed. It's a long story why I ended up with it. But I can understand why it's not desired because it's a short bar for a big saw like that

24" isn't so bad. My local dealer has a 16" 3002-mount bar that they got due to someone's mistake, sitting amongst a pile of junk behind the counter. They couldn't figure out who would use such a thing.

Jeremiah

Jeremiah

ArboristSite Operative
24" isn't so bad. My local dealer has a 16" 3002-mount bar that they got due to someone's mistake, sitting amongst a pile of junk behind the counter. They couldn't figure out who would use such a thing.
My dad runs a 21" on his 075 regularly. Says if it's bigger than 42" his put his big bar on.. :) they balance real nice with the short bars..

Brian Carlson

Brian Carlson

ArboristSite Guru
I will look when I get home tomorrow but I think I have an 036 top/front handle. Would a 360 handle be the same?