• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Or trade 3 MACs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have these 3 MACs I don't feel like messing with. All are similar models, none are scored. 1 is complete, the other 2 missing a couple things like case screws, top cover, choke lever. 3818, and 2 x CS38.
$20 for all 3 plus shipping.
I'll throw in the old Eager Beaver parts saw if you want it too.P_20200514_093322_LL.jpgP_20200510_073150_LL.jpg

It's probably best that you're taking this, because I would have been very tempted to for parts, and then my wife would have had a fit when a box full of chainsaws showed up at the doorstep...

:laugh: Probably what's going to happen unless I intercept and divert to the shed...
Smart man, not your first rodeo. Lucky for me my wife can't distinguish one yellow saw from another, so that yellow saw sitting in the garage that i garbage picked? It's of course always been there!

Let me know if have no use for the choke lever on that 3818 or have a spare lying around that you'd sell, mine's gone.

Smart man, not your first rodeo. Lucky for me my wife can't distinguish one yellow saw from another, so that yellow saw sitting in the garage that i garbage picked? It's of course always been there!

Let me know if have no use for the choke lever on that 3818 or have a spare lying around that you'd sell, mine's gone.

Will do!

Back