• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Want to Sell Or Trade (7) Meteor 044 10mm Pistons

Duke Thieroff

Duke Thieroff

Fill your hands, you SOB!
So here's the deal....

There's a difference in design here between the Meteor Stihl 044 10mm pin pistons and OEM.

Stihl 044 with 10mm Small End Connecting Rod

· Connecting Rod Width (small end) : 13mm

· Stihl OEM 044 10mm Piston, measurement between wristpin bosses : 13.38mm

· Meteor 044 10mm Pin Piston measurement between wristpin bosses : 15.4mm

Stihl 044/MS440 with 12mm Small End Connecting Rod

· Connecting Rod Width (small end) : 14.96mm

· Stihl OEM 044/440 12mm Pin Piston, measurement between wrist pin bosses : 15.33mm

· Meteor 044/440 12mm Pin Piston, measurement between wristpin bosses : 15.4mm

Meteor has sold over 400 of these piston in the past 3 years and heard of no issues whatsoever.....

After this was brought to my attention, me not being an engineer, I've decided to yank them until Meteor revises their design.

With that being said I'm looking to either liquidate my existing inventory of this piston at $25 each shipped or trade for something cool/good/interesting.

So...drop me a line if you're interested.

Thank ya!

kz1000

kz1000

fixumologist
That is standing up for your costumers and keeping them abreast of any and all issues. I would bet that you will sell a lot of these fast due to the fact that pistons go up and down, not left and right.

nenicu

nenicu

ArboristSite Operative
Give me a price with shipping to Berlin Germany. I will be there on 9th of april and can pay with Pay Pal. Thanks.