Oregon® seeking professional loggers for product field testing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OREGON®

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Oregon® is looking for additional users that are interested in testing our new forestry products.

We have several exciting products in the pipeline, and will have needs for a variety of users to help confirm the performance of our latest innovations before they are available to the general public. Regardless of whether you currently use our products or those of a competitor, we want your input on how we can better help you get your job done right.

If you are interested, please take a moment to fill out the short application at the link below so that we can add you to the database. We will then contact you when the testing opportunities and your experience align.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12US10QyZLPPVn9Q83_Q4tUCpFXAAWOvJW-YnhGycCB8/viewform

EDIT: mod note -- this isn't selling anything so I don't think it's violating the sponsorship rules. Admins, let me know if I'm mistaken. Thanks.
-- Madhatte

Yup, wondering the same thing. Only dealt with Oregon Engineer.
Could be trolling for email + names. Google forms Submit, yeah right.

Hey OREGON, authenticate yourself.

Several of us have met a couple of Oregon engineers, and they're as legit as they come. I'll send an email and ask if this is the real deal, and warn them that they're at risk of getting banned for spam. I'll give 'em 24 hours before I kill the account.

EDIT: email sent.

Damn, hope this is real. I guess I'll go check my email... No spam calls yet **fingers crossed**

OR

Maybe you are trying to keep poeple from signing up so you chances of winner are better! HA! Cant fool me!

Several of us have met a couple of Oregon engineers, and they're as legit as they come. I'll send an email and ask if this is the real deal, and warn them that they're at risk of getting banned for spam. I'll give 'em 24 hours before I kill the account.

EDIT: email sent.
how long you been a mod? you'll make a good one.

UPDATE: just got a reply, and yep, it's them. I'll fix the OP so that one of the other mods doesn't ban them. These guys are the real deal, and you probably do want in on this. These aren't marketing folks, these are engineers, and if you want to ask questions like "what the hell were you thinking with that Vanguard chain?" these are the folks who can answer.

Sorry for not introducing myself properly. A few of you (including madhatte) met us at the GTG over in LaPine a few years back. This is an overdue follow-up. We have had ongoing product field tests, but we're serious about working with some additional testers that put our product through real-world paces and don't just tell us what we want to hear.

Thanks to all that are expressing interest, we will follow up with you soon.

Back