• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold sold

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me either. Their all 32 or 36 afaik.

Yeah, just checked Oregon's website and only regular Power Match in 34". I actually have 2 bars and may try one on my 576XP with the Stihl 12mm to Husky adapter I have. But I'm not sure if the 576 can handle it and I've actually never used a bar this large before.

I have a 28" on my 285 and a 36" on my 298 and that is a good combination. I couldnt imagine a 34" on a 70cc class saw. Just wont work unless it has extra bananas.

34” is only 5 more dl than a 32”. A 576 or 372 will pull it. I’ve run one for years. It’s actually my favorite length bar for bigger stuff. They make 33” .058 husky mount or did anyway. Same length as these listed at 34”. Hope this helps. Thy will fit with the slot ground and normal 110 dl chains.

34” is only 5 more dl than a 32”. A 576 or 372 will pull it. I’ve run one for years. It’s actually my favorite length bar for bigger stuff. They make 33” .058 husky mount or did anyway. Same length as these listed at 34”. Hope this helps. Thy will fit with the slot ground and normal 110 dl chains.

You're right! Just saw that Oregon has a husky mount 33" RW in .058 with 110 dl! There you go Marshy, now try to find one, lol.

Whoa! I've not been active for a while. What happened? Gregg was a great guy to deal with.
He sure was and it's a great shame LCS has ceased business (I dug up an official document online to confirm it has legally ceased business, a wee while ago when trying to figure it out). I am not sure if they are still taking orders through the site but legally, Left Coast Supplies is dead.

They lost a sawmill brand distributorship and the drama ended up getting quite 'legal' and I think that and a director deciding to do his own thing and sell a competing sawmill brand pretty much choked the life out of LCS.

I hope Gregg can find a profitable way to stay in the industry. He's a big loss for us if he can't, but at the end of the day if it's too much drama with too many sub-plots and untrustworthy players and for too few dollars then I wish him well with something else hopefully less stressful.

You're right! Just saw that Oregon has a husky mount 33" RW in .058 with 110 dl! There you go Marshy, now try to find one, lol.
I've looked at them on Ebay but really only interested on 24" or 28". Maybe sometime in the future, dont really need one right now.

Latest posts

Back