Oregon Cascades GTG Sept 21,22,23

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were planning on being there. Do patty and us get a gold star for perfect attendance.

Theres a rumor BobOakGoogelitGologit might even be there,

Well bring turkey brest to BBQ and some sort of chunk of cow

The whole thing sounds like a hoot. Now if we can persuade some of the Montukians to make it.

Yes Bob

I do still have my Rusty Trusty "Blackie"' however it will most likely stay home. It's remorse:) over the near rear amputation it put on your Toyota the last time they "TIED" into it is going to give the newer kid on the block, Kia Mini Van, a chance to play on the hiways:msp_wink:.........Original ....First...Number One...BOB

attachment.php
don't know what happened to terry's pic?? but here it is again.

I want to go to this but with the LAST FOUR WEEKS of or racing being raining out they have pushed back the racing schedule now 4 weeks into September if we don't get any more rain outs I'll be there ;)

attachment.php
don't know what happened to terry's pic?? but here it is again.

paccity you rock...again thanks buddy for the post.

Yep folks here's the wood pile for the GTG looks like I'll have a good crew from all the RSVP...Thanks everyone this GTG will have some good folks indeed traveling a good distance if anyone wants to come out early in the week to adventure please do everything is minutes from the GTG.

Cascade Saw

def going to bring a lot more iron to my second one . prob bring a little of everything .

Is there a laundromat in LaPine? Probably one in Bend.

I may make a longer trip out of it. I have always wanted to explore the area in the Summer. We used to make trips to ski at Bachelor until they quit selling their points tickets. I have heard there are great yard sales in Sunriver, and I did go into their thrift store where there was better stuff to be had than in most thrift stores.

I'm a maybe at this point. Vacation time slots in September are tough to come by at work. That's a bit of a drive for me too. Hope I can scrape up the gas $$$ and time off to make the run this year. There's a lot of folks who I wanted to meet, but couldn't last year when my truck took a dump on the way to the 2011 PNW GTG. Since then I've met one of the "Bobs". There are still many more "Bobs" (and others) that I need to shake hands with.

I'm in the same boat as Aaron, I'm saving up my time and $ for November. It also looks like we will be moving in September, just about to do the escrow thing.

"Senior Parking"

Seems like I am going! Hope you have....... SENIOR PARKING..... ;) I haven't been out to the saw barn since our last GTG but I think I can scramble together a dozen or so runners from the piles! I do plan on bringing two WILDTHINGS, (liteweight saws for us older folk to play with) so if anyone else can "Man Up" and bring one we can have some race fun!
I'm really looking forward to seeing our PNW GTG friends. It's been a long year.........Bob

Bob: Is the senior parking for you or Gologit?

Seems like I am going! Hope you have....... SENIOR PARKING..... ;) I haven't been out to the saw barn since our last GTG but I think I can scramble together a dozen or so runners from the piles! I do plan on bringing two WILDTHINGS, (liteweight saws for us older folk to play with) so if anyone else can "Man Up" and bring one we can have some race fun!
I'm really looking forward to seeing our PNW GTG friends. It's been a long year.........Bob

Bob: Is the senior parking for you or Gologit?

Nope, the senior parking is for Farley9N. The rest of us will have to park in the semi-senior slots. :laugh:

Good idea on the Wildthings. I think Farley is bringing a couple, too. Let the kids run those gut buster muscle saws...us older and wiser folks will have Wildthing races and then go sit by the BBQ stand. In the shade. With a beverage.

Nope, the senior parking is for Farley9N. The rest of us will have to park in the semi-senior slots. :laugh:

Good idea on the Wildthings. I think Farley is bringing a couple, too. Let the kids run those gut buster muscle saws...us older and wiser folks will have Wildthing races and then go sit by the BBQ stand. In the shade. With a beverage.

Now I think you have something going there Gologit!!!!!!!!!!!! Gary

Yeah, us darned kids and our toys.

It would be nice to see some warm sunshine.

Randy: In that country, it will either be sunny or snowing! Semper Fi: Gary

Latest posts

Back