Oregon Cascades GTG Sept 21,22,23

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Part of the woodpile.

254152d1348537517-lapine-woodpile0001-jpg

More woodpile.
254153d1348537524-lapine-woodpile0001_1-jpg

I think The Used Dog was the only one with a hangover. This is the day after. He was not able to eat until today. There's a story about a very bad dog...
254151d1348537508-lapine-used-dog0001-jpg

View attachment 254151View attachment 254152View attachment 254153

Last edited:
Just Checking In too Say......

THANKS TOO ALL!!!! We had a GREAT TIME.......:msp_smile:You did good Terry....:rock: It was a real pleasure seeing our GTG friends and meeting some new ones. As usual we were the first there and last too leave. Crammed 15 saws and some benches, fuel and some tools into the mini van, used all but one saw. Even the WildThings got a work out. Did I mention we had a BLAST? Looking forward to more GTG's........Bob & "T"

THANKS TOO ALL!!!! We had a GREAT TIME.......:msp_smile:You did good Terry....:rock: It was a real pleasure seeing our GTG friends and meeting some new ones. As usual we were the first there and last too leave. Crammed 15 saws and some benches, fuel and some tools into the mini van, used all but one saw. Even the WildThings got a work out. Did I mention we had a BLAST? Looking forward to more GTG's........Bob & "T"

Thanks many Bob and T...funny Paul called said someone left a saw there bet it's one of them orange high rev'n piston score'n plastic break'n saws....oh that's one of yours I'll bet:hmm3grin2orange:

I'll see him Thurs and see what he has or what he has been using:msp_biggrin:

Did ya come back with 14....T did find my PBR's in the cooler Sunday:laugh:

View attachment 254329
View attachment 254330

That wasn't all of the saws, some had left for home by the time we remembered to line them up. I had a great time, ran some saws I was glad to be able to run, ate plenty of delicious BBQ and pies, and met some good people. Thanks to Terry for making it happen, the guys from Oregon for showing us their products and sharing knowledge, and to everyone for the good time. I look forward to seeing you guys again.

Hey, all -- got an e-mail from the Oregon guys, and they say it's A-OK to talk about and post pics of all the goodies they brought. I'm wishing now that I'd taken pics of more than just the woodpile. So -- if anybody got pics of the prototype long laminated bar or the .325 on the 660 or any of the other stuff, please post. Also, if you want contact info for those guys, please PM me and I'll hook you up.

Cool pics!

View attachment 254329
View attachment 254330

That wasn't all of the saws, some had left for home by the time we remembered to line them up. I had a great time, ran some saws I was glad to be able to run, ate plenty of delicious BBQ and pies, and met some good people. Thanks to Terry for making it happen, the guys from Oregon for showing us their products and sharing knowledge, and to everyone for the good time. I look forward to seeing you guys again.

254329d1348633572-imageuploadedbytapatalk1348633535-636946-jpg

254330d1348633657-imageuploadedbytapatalk1348633598-100521-jpg

Proto-Type Oregon Bar

Hey, all -- got an e-mail from the Oregon guys, and they say it's A-OK to talk about and post pics of all the goodies they brought. I'm wishing now that I'd taken pics of more than just the woodpile. So -- if anybody got pics of the prototype long laminated bar or the .325 on the 660 or any of the other stuff, please post. Also, if you want contact info for those guys, please PM me and I'll hook you up.

I have pic's of that bar and contact info as well...but aint nobody gett'n squat keep'n it local. 10 bars on order if the Euro's can buy em so can I:hmm3grin2orange:

Back