Oregon is looking for field test participants

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BS scam here. Oregon/Blount isn't going to send you anything.
Hi....I can assure you this is not a scam. Oregon (parent company Blount) field tests all products before they are released to the market to make sure there are no issues with them. Field testers get the product they trial for free, and a gift for participating. You can learn more about what we do at www.oudoor-power-opinions.com You can also email me (Sabrina) with more questions at [email protected]. Thanks!

Hi...I'm not sure what you mean? Look for field test participants or a just the field test? In any case, I think both were successful. :)

I’m not shittting on you, just curious. I was not part of it but others complained about it.

I’m love trying new products (have been a beta tester for a variety of products) , just don’t want to wreck a saw or jeopardize personal safety if something fails. Not inferring something will, just saying.

I registered: PICK ME! PICK ME!

I’m not shittting on you, just curious. I was not part of it but others complained about it.

I’m love trying new products (have been a beta tester for a variety of products) , just don’t want to wreck a saw or jeopardize personal safety if something fails. Not inferring something will, just saying.

I registered: PICK ME! PICK ME!
HI....I didn't get any feedback or complaints about any previous test. Perhaps that feedback was given to one of the engineers? In any case, if something about the testing is not working, we do need to hear about it. Testers can always email me at [email protected] if ever there are any problems. Our goal is that these should be a good, safe experience for everyone.

Thank you for registering! -- Sabrina

Sorry to hear that. We will be running another test in the fall. I will probably post on here again, but the other way to be considered is to join our community of *** field testers / opinion givers at www.outdoor-power-opinions.com We always go there first to look for potential testers. Thanks!
Think of us 70cc and up guy's next time lol

Hi....I can assure you this is not a scam. Oregon (parent company Blount) field tests all products before they are released to the market to make sure there are no issues with them. Field testers get the product they trial for free, and a gift for participating. You can learn more about what we do at www.oudoor-power-opinions.com You can also email me (Sabrina) with more questions at [email protected]. Thanks!

I know. Just giving y’all a hard time. It is the internets, after all!

Sorry you did not qualify! If you want to be considered for future tests on different products you can join our tester / research community here: www.outdoor-power-opinions.com

I have a MS241 that's 3.1 hp ,and i use it pretty much daily. But I still have a 170 and two 180's that I used solely before the 241, and we still use them a lot. Orchard work and cleanup ,firewood and dead trees.

Tuff crowd here Oregon_R......... Now my turn, how can we trust a company called “Blount” to make sharp cutting chains!;)

I have registered on a few occasions to become a product tester and never hear anything back from @OREGON®. I'm disappointed every time I see this tread come up. I have a 62" commercial mower, chainsaws from 59cc up to 99cc. I have string trimmers and fixed blade brush cutters, I also have a 5' brush hog. Only thing I dont have is a pole saw. I'd really love to test some mowing blades on my walkbehind mower.

I did a field test from Husqvarna decades ago with a newly designed 2100 cylinder and piston. We installed it on one of my 2100. It upped the performance plus was better on gas consumption. In the end I had to send the cylinder back to Husqvarna. I tried to buy it but no dice.

I have registered on a few occasions to become a product tester and never hear anything back from @OREGON®. I'm disappointed every time I see this tread come up. I have a 62" commercial mower, chainsaws from 59cc up to 99cc. I have string trimmers and fixed blade brush cutters, I also have a 5' brush hog. Only thing I dont have is a pole saw. I'd really love to test some mowing blades on my walkbehind mower.

This particular test is for chainsaws less than 3 horsepower.

I'm so sorry you weren't picked! I will say the response to this post was fantastic and we had a lot of people respond. I will say that for this test we were looking for users with smaller saws, which is probably why you were not selected. Next time!

Latest posts

Back