Oregon is looking for field test participants

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang late to the party and I think my 550xp is too big, as is my Sachs dolmar 112. Next time I hope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then why make a statement that you have saws from 59cc and up and complain that you didnt get picked?

I dont even get to use my 241. I'll be using my super 180.
I did not apply to this drawing because I did not qualify. Reread my post and you will realize that this is not the first time they have made these posts and in the past they had different targeted audiences. Hopefully your chains are sharper than your comprehension.

I did not apply to this drawing because I did not qualify. Reread my post and you will realize that this is not the first time they have made these posts and in the past they had different targeted audiences. Hopefully your chains are sharper than your comprehension.

This thread is in reference to the under 3 hp test. I comprendo just fine, it's you that seems to be lost in the wrong forest and wandering aimlessly whining.

"Ouch" for what? Because the kid who got picked last in gym class, tried to make an insult? Nahh, no ouch, I feel bad for him, he got his feelings hurt by mean old Oregon. Just give him his inhaler and pat him on the back. :-D

So you work for a survey website & for Oregon?

Next time you try to scam people don't get caught up in the lies. You're just trying to get people to click on your affiliate link.
They dont strike me as a scammer. What evidence do you have to support your claim? Their links appear to be legitimate...

Nope, definetly not a scammer. Recieved my field test kit today.

14" bar
7 tooth sprocket
The chain looks to be a middle man between semi chisel and full chisel. Sharp as ****. Really looks like a Picco EXL with a slightly rounded corner.

Never did one of these, not sure if I can post pictures or not.

Nope, definetly not a scammer. Recieved my field test kit today.

14" bar
7 tooth sprocket
The chain looks to be a middle man between semi chisel and full chisel. Sharp as ****. Really looks like a Picco EXL with a slightly rounded corner.

Never did one of these, not sure if I can post pictures or not.

So what are u going to cut with the ms180? Sounds like a nice chain.

Back