Pacific Northwest GTG 2019

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the truck mostly loaded and plan to head out on Tuesday. I am taking a more scenic route this year so I won't arrive until Thursday afternoon/evening some time.

I will have a little spare room in the back of the F150 just in case I come across a saw, or parts, or...you get the idea.

Mark

I have the truck mostly loaded and plan to head out on Tuesday. I am taking a more scenic route this year so I won't arrive until Thursday afternoon/evening some time.

I will have a little spare room in the back of the F150 just in case I come across a saw, or parts, or...you get the idea.

Mark

got room for a Silver King?

I so wanted to attend with my "new" since last GTG Homie 955, xl1100, and 1130G, and Poulan 5200.
Hope the weather in nice and everyone has a great time. Please cut a couple donuts for me.

John
Hey John, too chicken to say where your going to be? Going to miss you!

Weather prognosis for the GTG looks promising.

Buffalo WY tonight, plan to make it to Ontario OR tomorrow and across the desert on Thursday.

Mark

Careful there Mark, you talkin about Deserts in Oregon, some are going to think that you are Lost:confused:

There are those that Believe it RAINS 372(XP;)) Days a year in Oregon

Doug :cheers:

Latest posts

Back