Pacific Northwest GTG June 10th-12th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farley9n

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Well here it is! The official notice! :clap:
Same place as last year ( Farleyville ) Just East of Springfield, Oregon! Area code 97478.
We had a great turn out last year and hope to do as well or better this time! :rock:
Plenty of wood, cants for the racers, climbing trees (still virgins),axe target, same kitchen ( hopefully not "Ratless" ), barn still will have some mystery saw piles, room for camping and lots more stuff!
If you have pictures from last year and know how to post them (I don't as yet) please do!
For questions, details, directions, email address & phone number just PM me.
I have revived the Facebook page ( Pacific Northwest GTG ) and there are lots of pictures there!
We are really looking forward to this!........Bob, Liz, "T" and Shannon..........:cheers:

Since I'm retired now, I'll offer to help set up if you need it. Please reserve a space for the Wing. I got some new camping stuff--for retiring.

And for those who haven't gone to one, it is a mellow, nice, entertaining time.

Will the neighbor make an appearance?

I am getting things ready, some things take energy which is limited just now.
Aaron and I will be up on Friday afternoon, if all goes as planned.

I'll start a swap meet thread on FB, lots of misc items to trade or give away.

Hi slowp.....Randy

Thanks for finding this......:rock:
Patty, I can't predict the neighbors reaction! You were there the last time we spoke!....:dizzy:
Randy....Swap meet area is a good idea! I still have lots to get rid of despite the 20yrd dumpster.......Bob

I have a 19 foot travel trailer I will be towing down from WA. From the pics from the past year... I think you have some room. :)

I have some saws I will be looking to sell or trade. That is if they aren't sold before I come down. I'm tryin' to get my Super 250 ready for the GTG... but that probably won't happen.

My daughter's High School Graduation is on that monday the 13th. So I will have to leave early on sunday the 12th, as I have family coming in to town for her big day.

Lookin' forward to the show! :rock:

Gary

Plenty of Room Gary!

Looking forward to meeting you & I have you penciled in for a late Sat. evening chainsaw lube seminar.......:msp_thumbup:....Bob

This new picture system is absolute junk gave up trying to load pics from last year. Mntn gal and I will be there Saturday and Sunday possibly Friday night. Well try to dredge up some sort of dead critters and see if we can make em edible on the BBQ. Will be camping would love the same spot from last year.

Last edited:
Here ya go Brian...

178840d1301962432-farly-0611-jpg

178841d1301962500-farly-0681-jpg

178842d1301962548-bbq-jpg

178843d1301962968-candle-jpg

Gary

Found it!

As some of you know, I had planned on making the long drive last year but was unavoidably detained at the last moment.

I will put it on the calendar now and sure hope I can make it this time around. I have a few more saws to choose from, but I think the BP-1 should make every GTG I attend from now on.

Here's hoping...

Mark

179138d1302199092-dscn3015-jpg

179137d1302199091-gtg-043-jpg

179136d1302199089-dscn1623-jpg

179135d1302199088-dscf3211%25202-jpg

I will be bringin' some goodies from North Star Glove Co. The same company that makes White Ox gloves. The owner and his family are long time friends of my family... So expect a pair or 2 of gloves for everybody from us up here in WA. :)

Gary

Last edited:
Back