Pacific Northwest GTG June 10th-12th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not near Camas. It's down by Portland. I'm up closer to Seattle. Nice looking saw however. I really need to curb my CAD:laugh: The only other saw I'd really like to get would be a 288XP, maybe:yoyo:

Too bad. It looked nicer than the $99 10-10 that was also listed. I hear you on the curbing CAD thing. You know you have it bad when you're reading a post made by someone accross the country, and you find yourself thinking, "wonder if I should PM him an offer on that thing. I really want a XXXXXXX like that one......"

:hmm3grin2orange: You can spell me for the whole season if you want. You've already run my saws...I'll leave some maps, my Cat key, gate keys, branding hammer, paint cans and copies of the THPs and contracts on the front seat of the crummy. Bring your own lunch, tools, and gas. If you have any questions call me. Just don't call real early...I'll be sleeping in.

Seriously, though, I really do want to slow down. I'm no better at this game than anybody else but people figure if you have gray hair, wrinkles, some big saws, and a few empty snoose cans in the back of your pickup that you must know what you're doing.

Next season I think I'll just take off and travel around to GTGs... see the country,meet some people, put names with faces, eat good food til I can't walk, and generally make a pest of myself.

I'm In,,, If its out west,,,, I'll meet ya in Sacramento pardner!!!!,,,,, LOLOL!!!!

Bob you need to tell them it is an emergency, you have to leave next time.
You need your fix of getting together with all of us again!!

You're right J.M. I wish I could have made it up there. Next year, if things go right, I'll be "mostly" retired and if I want to take the time off I'll be able to.

Tell Brian, or whatever his name is, howdy.

Well, The 790 showed up in the mail today. It's showing it age. Needs a good cleaning. Has a small hole in the bottom of the oil tank. Not sure how I'm going to attack that yet. It's marked McCulloch- Canadien. It came with a very short Remington hard nose bar w/1/2" chain.

I just had a chance to look through the video Bob sent from the GTG and I learned a few things:

1) Glad I run old McCulloch saws, those darn Stihl and Husqvarna's take too many pulls to start

2) If it ever comes down to racing, I'd get beat by a girl

3) I watched during lunch but it still made me hungry

4) If we conducted two man cross cut saw training like that in Iowa, someone would end up in jail...

Mark

Back