Pacific Northwest GTG June 10th-12th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

253539_2117401371675_1144960593_32541704_1561845_n.jpg

I suspect I have seen that 111 before.....:msp_smile:

Looks like you all had a damn good time, sorry I missed it, along with my other ding dongs in crime.

Maybe we'll have to do an Inland NW gtg.

I'll think on it. It ain't even really summer yet here in Western MT, but it sure is pretty and pleasant when it's not raining. Like I said, I'll think on it, might.....might be able to work something out.

HO yea. :msp_razz:

Naw, i get a real kick out of old timing folks. They know so damn much about stuff and things, and they usually only like to come off the good #### after they have taught you a nice lesson. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaa, puppy love may be one of the most beneficial parts of being a puppy, soo many cute little #####es in heat running around lookin for Mr. Prince charming, batting eyes and pushing those sweet tails skyward to let this puppy dog know where his bone is at!

I had a fun night:cool2:

Looks like you all had a damn good time, sorry I missed it, along with my other ding dongs in crime.

Maybe we'll have to do an Inland NW gtg.

Good idea. Only problem is...when all the good GTGs are going most of us are working in the woods. I've missed Farley's two years in a row. Gotta be a cure for that.

Last edited:
:hmm3grin2orange: You can spell me for the whole season if you want. You've already run my saws...I'll leave some maps, my Cat key, gate keys, branding hammer, paint cans and copies of the THPs and contracts on the front seat of the crummy. Bring your own lunch, tools, and gas. If you have any questions call me. Just don't call real early...I'll be sleeping in.

Seriously, though, I really do want to slow down. I'm no better at this game than anybody else but people figure if you have gray hair, wrinkles, some big saws, and a few empty snoose cans in the back of your pickup that you must know what you're doing.

Next season I think I'll just take off and travel around to GTGs... see the country,meet some people, put names with faces, eat good food til I can't walk, and generally make a pest of myself.

Last edited:
Back