Pacific Northwest GTG June 10th-12th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next season I think I'll just take off and travel around to GTGs... see the country,meet some people, put names with faces, eat good food til I can't walk, and generally make a pest of myself.
So do I need to plan a GTG?

RandyMac, can I watch while you have pup trainin class?

I just want to make stumps.

Make stumps? That's the easy part. I forgot to mention that, along with all the other stuff I'll leave for you when you take my place, I'll leave all the bills too. Especially the fuel bill. And the insurance bill. And the little goody from the Cat dealer.

I know what you mean, though. That's my favorite part, too. I still get jobs like that occasionally where all I have to worry about is laying down wood. I sure enjoy them. That's what I like about GTGs...everybody just grabs a saw and cuts wood...yeehaaaaaw!

[QUOTE=Gologit;3008842]Make stumps? That's the easy part. I forgot to mention that, along with all the other stuff I'll leave for you when you take my place, I'll leave all the bills too. Especially the fuel bill. And the insurance bill. And the little goody from the Cat dealer.

PHHTTTT!!!
I know what you mean, though. That's my favorite part, too. I still get jobs like that occasionally where all I have to worry about is laying down wood. I sure enjoy them. That's what I like about GTGs...everybody just grabs a saw and cuts wood...yeehaaaaaw![/QUOTE]

YEEEEHAWWWW!!!

Thanks to teatersroad and Farley9N for sending Homelite goodness south with RandyMac. Very generous of you both. Randy posted pic in the Homelite thread. Hope to shake your hands someday. There are many hands in this thread that I hope to shake someday...:D

New Saw

Not sure if my saw collection is complete, But I just got a Mac 790 off ebay. It has a very short bar on it right now. Hopefully I can find something a little more fitting for it. A guy had a 32" Cannon roller nose plus 2 other shorter Mac bars on craigslist. Too bad for me it was down in Corvallis, Or. I'd also like to find a longer bar for S XL 925 i recently got.

Not sure if my saw collection is complete, But I just got a Mac 790 off ebay. It has a very short bar on it right now. Hopefully I can find something a little more fitting for it. A guy had a 32" Cannon roller nose plus 2 other shorter Mac bars on craigslist. Too bad for me it was down in Corvallis, Or. I'd also like to find a longer bar for S XL 925 i recently got.

not that far from me. if you realy want them.:msp_wink:

ya, the short one,s , prob just swing an offer on all three he prob wan'ts them all gone. i'll lett ya know . i hate it when they don't put up a #.

Back