Pacific NW get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It got water logged five pages, back. :)
http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=85363

When the cob webs fade...... How did the 'Used Dog' come by his/her name?

New dogs come to their homes as 2 month old puppies. Used dogs are older dogs, this guy was 2 and a half years old, and might have a few things wrong with them. I answered a Free To A Good Home ad. I've had some times when I've wondered if he was a total cull, but I was patient and he's an excellent dog now. Very well behaved.

Because i didn't have enough Snow Experience in the PNW, i am going to Minnesota next week... sigh... tonight the weather is at -2 deg.

i can't wait... :buttkick:
They may be short on snow. Tonight saw that the big stimulus bill actually has 2+ million dollars for Minniesoda snow making equipment go figure who would uv thunk it.

That bill is so full of pork its pathetic. Porkbarreling seems to be the cure all to everything political. I am sure they need more refrigeration up there in Alaska too.

I want money to find Bigfoot myself. And to investigate where DB Cooper landed. And re-education and training after being laid off 5 years ago. Maybe I will apply for food stamps while I am at it too. :popcorn:

Yah, its been hammered out on another thread. It gonna be over in Sheridan or Willamina in late May.

Update: at Spotted Owl's place near Willamina the 3rd weekend of May.

Last edited:
PNW Get-To-Gether

Gentlemen:

I have been told the gtg dates and location have been set. Can anyone enlighten the site as to when and where?

Semper Fi: Gary

I've lost track of the specifics for the Pacific North West GTG May 16th and 17th. Has a new thread been started?

I'm planning an attending both days, and I'll bring frozen chicken thighs and breasts for barbecuing.

Jon

Hey Jon...

I've lost track of the specifics for the Pacific North West GTG May 16th and 17th. Has a new thread been started?

I'm planning an attending both days, and I'll bring frozen chicken thighs and breasts for barbecuing.

Jon

Look in the Pacific Longbar social group...all the information and directions are there.

That's why a lot of the more interesting discussions have ceased appearing on the forum... they're hidden in little social groups. Hmmm... I don't think I like it.

Ian

That's why a lot of the more interesting discussions have ceased appearing on the forum... they're hidden in little social groups. Hmmm... I don't think I like it.

Ian

Well then, join up! You're a sorta kinda honorary PNW kind of person. Even if you do live on the wrong side of the mountain. :) You going to be there this year?

My hands are up to deflect things being thrown.....

I found the midwest to be boring. Except the Cheesehead people themselves were not. I wish they were closer to go visit. Even flying over the midwest is boring. No volcanoes to use for landmarks. OK, start throwing stuff. :(

Define "mid-west"... I always think of that as Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois, but that little strip of land can't be "mid-west", it's more "almost east" than "mid-west". If I were wanting to define mid-west, it would be those states between the Mississippi River and the Rocky Mts.

Ian

Latest posts

Back