Pacific NW get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just remember how boring it is next time you EAT. Unless you're Euell Theophilus Gibbons.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZQu94ZDKypg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZQu94ZDKypg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"Back East"... is Spokane...

"Near the Midwest"... is around Pendleton

Obviously you ain't seen the cattle, wheat and grains, not to mention hops (for beer), that come out of Eastern WA and OR...

Gary

"Back East"... is Spokane...

"Near the Midwest"... is around Pendleton

Obviously you ain't seen the cattle, wheat and grains, not to mention hops (for beer), that come out of Eastern WA and OR...

Gary

now that's food right there:clap:

I was going to use, Mid East but was ascared to do so. That's really what it is...Except Kentucky is getting way east. Way way. Then there's "over there somewhere."

There's a sunrise to see this morning. It has been a while! :greenchainsaw:

Mt. Adams is as far east as I can see from around here. On a clear day, like the last three have been, I can see Hood, Helens, Adams and the tip of Jefferson from the highway out to my other brother's place. Mt Hood is as far east as I have been in years. Helens seems to be rebuilding her dome.

Hey, I just thought of something. Adams and the others are all stratovolcanos. Do the new Stihl saw engines use volcanic power? I can see an informercial in the making:

Hi, Billy Mays here for Stihl. Use the power of the mighty Cascades to run your chainsaws!

Apparently we can add things to the site calender, I added the PNW gtg May 16-17.

No bake - twice baked potatos

I'll be there in spirit. I've angered the employment Gods and won't be able to attend.
2 quarts of boiled Russet potatoes.
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
1 stick of butter
1 pound of sour cream
1.6 oz dried chives
3 oz bacon bits

Mash the potatoes mix in the the butter, sour cream, chives, salt and pepper. If needed thin with a little
milk.
Put a some aside for any that can't eat pork.
Mix in the bacon bits.
Serve hot.

These potatoes like Thanksgiving and Christmas meals contain zero calories and no cholesterol.

The ingredients are correct for 4 large baked Russets too. Clean out the baked potatoes with a melon baller. Treat the removed potato like the 2 quarts of boiled potatoes above, refill the hollowed shells with the mixture and broil until browned. TASTY!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back