Pain management

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look pal. I'm not looking for a pissing contest here. You can stroke your own #### all you like bragging up your biz and your equipment and your client base. You say it's top notch? Cool, toss up some pics. Either way, I don't really care. Anything you've got I've already had or will get soon enough so it doesn't matter to me. It's your attitude and business principles I was taken aback by.

You have a point that we may just be at different places in our lives. I don't have kids to attend to and Laura's super laid back about time with me so I can seriously focus on business. You're not there now, or maybe you've been there and are done with it. Whatever the case may be.

All I'm saying is I stand by my word as a businessman. If I tell a customer I will be there at 7 am on Tuesday to take apart their tree, I'm gonna be there even if it means staying past 6 on Monday to get ready. If I wanted a straight 9 to 5 I never would have started my own show. You seem the type to be soaking up the benny's of being in business for yourself but not willing to make the sacrifices that naturally come along with it. That's ok, there's plenty of you guys around and my customer base keeps growing as more and more clients get pissed at the unreliability of guys like you.

Thats fine you can have my sloppy seconds , cause if your poaching my customers chances are I really didn't want them anyway .. And what sacrifices are you talking about ???? Its makes no sense too me , I work from 5:30 am til 5pm and come home after work at a decent time , is that the BENNIES your referring too, you have alot to learn and my customers are #1 12 hrs. a day ya goof , so now what ??? And how you making the customers happy when your 900 miles away ??? Theres some holes in this story ...

eddie. you full of ****. what about when you were blacked out crying about the pony motor on your bucket. you were drunk for that.

anyway muttly. i heard some scuttlebutt at work. might be some potential for me being in your neck of the woods relatively soon. we can meet face to face and handle some business like gentleman would.

i'll keep you informed.

You are way off base here bud. This is how tree guys talk to each other and there is some honest and straight from the gut stuff being said and felt.

If there is a war zone in the trades then it is tree work where you can die on any given day and just like soldiering.....if you're not tough and you are offended easily then who wants to sit in a bunker with you?

Try telling any of these treemen you are referring to as kids on facebook and retarded this crap and you will likely be shihtting teeth the next day.

Don't make me laugh! Real tree Men! Are you serious!
I just became dumber by reading this logic.
Oh and spitting teeth, I highly doubt that, and didn't I just tell them they are being retarded?
After a long day, the last thing I want to do is get on here and read this crap, so I will not be pulled in any further than this, anybody who wants to knock out my teeth out, because I think you are acting like a kid, come see me at Miletich Fighting Systems,325 16th St, Bettendorf Iowa on Mondays,Fridays and Saturday ask for the Scott the JUDO Coach, Ill be waiting.
Ill be the last person to ever LET YOU DOWN:cheers:
DAMN CHILDREN QUIT PICKING ON EACH OTHER, OR YOU'LL BE PUT IN THE CORNER

oh yeah, I dont know anything about soldiering, what does that mean, soldiering? Just Curious

enough with the hijacking

Last edited:
lay off the cream donuts, go to the gym daily and develop a high thresh hold for pain.

Oh, and love the job

I'm blown away when I watch G. Baranek do his thing. He gets around very well for an older fella.

Don't make me laugh! Real tree Men! Are you serious!
I just became dumber by reading this logic.
Oh and spitting teeth, I highly doubt that, and didn't I just tell them they are being retarded?
After a long day, the last thing I want to do is get on here and read this crap, so I will not be pulled in any further than this, anybody who wants to knock out my teeth out, because I think you are acting like a kid, come see me at Miletich Fighting Systems,325 16th St, Bettendorf Iowa on Mondays,Fridays and Saturday ask for the Scott the JUDO Coach, Ill be waiting.
Ill be the last person to ever LET YOU DOWN:cheers:
DAMN CHILDREN QUIT PICKING ON EACH OTHER, OR YOU'LL BE PUT IN THE CORNER

oh yeah, I dont know anything about soldiering, what does that mean, soldiering? Just Curious

enough with the hijacking

A theme of your posts seems to be that fighting is childish and those that indulge are childish compared to you.

Yet you are a sometimes tree man and a sometimes fighter (wrestler?). Does that make you a childish treeman?

Isn't some of the premise of the forum fighting/arguing? Look at the smilies. You will figure it out.

Probably not going to drive out to Iowa but that doesn't mean you have instilled fear in my being. Everyone and their mother are mixed martial artists these days.....and from what I have seen on television.....they all ain't that good.

What is soldiering? You may be right that the posts have made "you become dumber by reading them". I could type a definition but I am sure you can get ahold of a Websters or on line dictionary. Damn.:monkey:

eddie. you full of ****. what about when you were blacked out crying about the pony motor on your bucket. you were drunk for that.

anyway muttly. i heard some scuttlebutt at work. might be some potential for me being in your neck of the woods relatively soon. we can meet face to face and handle some business like gentleman would.

i'll keep you informed.

Yea where ? Thats fine I will take some time outta my day to drag your face down the sidewalk if ya want ..... I don't play well with too many others , or we can go have a beer on you since your poaching in my hood either way we can hook up , dont forget bail money twink...Oh and bring a friend ya might need em... Hopefully the NJTP exit 9 Glendora NJ I'll be waiting with the light on just like the motel 6 , you'll get too see how nice my truck door is when I bounce your head off of it ...Seriously I will PM ya my cellie #

Last edited:
Yea where ? Thats fine I will take some time outta my day to drag your face down the sidewalk if ya want ..... I don't play well with too many others , or we can go have a beer on you since your poaching in my hood either way we can hook up , dont forget bail money twink...Oh and bring a friend ya might need em... Hopefully the NJTP exit 9 Glendora NJ I'll be waiting with the light on just like the motel 6 , you'll get too see how nice my truck door is when I bounce your head off of it ...Seriously I will PM ya my cellie #

Oh sweet, a girl fight! I can see the tufts of hair, and press on nails flying now! :laugh:

Oh sweet, a girl fight! I can see the tufts of hair, and press on nails flying now! :laugh:

Jump in the truck with OD and come down and watch me insert my foot into his ###, and then this thread can be OD managing the pain of the ### kicking dished out to him by treeclimber... He won't call me I'll have to find him ...

I done told all ya'll you wasting your time cause I'm the baddest MOFO around, want some, come get some....................:cheers:

eddie! lol.

i love it. last ass kicking i took was at the lacrosse house in college. bunch of them vs a blacked out me. i didn't win that one.

still not sure what the scoop is involving us heading south but with this cane coming in who knows.

this is great. something to look forward too! eddie i hope you in some sort of shape although putting some dents in that fat body of yours would still be fun.

sweet.

speaking of pain.....there might be a little if you choose to take one for the team.

Aroldis Chapman just made his debut for the Reds tonight with an inning of no hit or walk relief. Clocked a few at 102 mph and last week he clocked some at 105 mph in the minors. Look out St. Louis....here we come this week to finish ya off. :cry:

ps...game just ended....now 7 games of SL

Last edited:
Back