Pain management

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eddie! lol.

i love it. last ass kicking i took was at the lacrosse house in college. bunch of them vs a blacked out me. i didn't win that one.

still not sure what the scoop is involving us heading south but with this cane coming in who knows.

this is great. something to look forward too! eddie i hope you in some sort of shape although putting some dents in that fat body of yours would still be fun.

sweet.

Lacrosse , Now I know your a complete homo.... Lacrosse players were the guys that were to soft for football.... Let me know

You have to admit, the part about "putting some dents in that fat body of yours" was pretty damn funny. :laugh:

Yea he's got some funny ones , but he comes down here with jokes he may be laughing outta the other side of his face, you know #### it he will definitely be .....

damn man, you were a rich kid then?

lol. the old man is a retired gym teacher and my mother was/is a bookkeeper.

they did their best God love em but rich kid i wasn't.

obviously i had some scholarship loot man! road my right arm from the highest of highs to the end of the bar sitting on the last barstool. lol.

wish i went to a tech school now that i know what i have become. woulda made a whole lot more sense than fool'n with all the sports.

oh well, right?

lol. the old man is a retired gym teacher and my mother was/is a bookkeeper.

they did their best God love em but rich kid i wasn't.

obviously i had some scholarship loot man! road my right arm from the highest of highs to the end of the bar sitting on the last barstool. lol.

wish i went to a tech school now that i know what i have become. woulda made a whole lot more sense than fool'n with all the sports.

oh well, right?

sports make life bearable man. I am flippin back and forth from the Reds to the US Open tennis. Damn, Chapman just threw a pitch 104 mph. Got 1 of 2 racquetball leagues tomorrow.

I was the rich kid, the old man running huge corps. I dashed all his hopes bending the elbow too much. Turned ok in the end and he said he was proud of me when he died.

i'll say it here, on the buzz, and to anyone willing to listen or read what i say. i am the man. i am the type of worker that an owner f'n loves to have around
i'd even be more than willing to put up a weeks pay saying we'd smother your effort.

i AM that good, dave.

call john (the owner of marquis tree) or dave (crane op/ operations manager) for yourself and ask if i don't bring the funk. they love the attitude i play the game with and know i am all about getting the job done.

Ill take your bet , but i must say after just coming back from boston, and watching some of your competetion in action, there is no way you could get a bucket to alot of your work out there. WAY to tight. and the parking situation in that area,(I was staying in somerville) has got to cost you guys dearly. BUT, dont you dare go saying i must be doing it wrong!!! You werent there, you dont know the sit, and im sure that my 10g day is jm's 20.

P. S. dirty, whose a good outfit to work for out there? JM didnt call me back on tuesday, and i spent alot of the week chasin down tree guys gettin #'s. Last i talked to him he said he hired 2 new guys, but still wanted to see what i could do. Gotta few good leads but wanna know who to stay away from...

P. S. dirty, whose a good outfit to work for out there? JM didnt call me back on tuesday, and i spent alot of the week chasin down tree guys gettin #'s. Last i talked to him he said he hired 2 new guys, but still wanted to see what i could do. Gotta few good leads but wanna know who to stay away from...

they ain't doin nothin that's not being done routinely in Cinci, Chicago(why don't you look for a job there?), Philly,, Bmore, NY or any other big city where everything is tight and they got big wood.

You get a big crane and seasoned op and tree crew, big chipper and log truck and it is all the same. The more seasoned the players, the smoother and quicker shiht goes down. No magical stuff being sold here, just talked.

they ain't doin nothin that's not being done routinely in Cinci, Chicago(why don't you look for a job there?), Philly,, Bmore, NY or any other big city where everything is tight and they got big wood.

You get a big crane and seasoned op and tree crew, big chipper and log truck and it is all the same. The more seasoned the players, the smoother and quicker shiht goes down. No magical stuff being sold here, just talked.

One of my mentors came up working in Chicago. He was the guy who died on his crane. He came up working ultra tight drop zones due to the limited space between structures there. He would get his crane into spots you'd swear no one would go. He was very good but it cost him his life in the end.

Anyway, anyone who is working in any of the major cities is doing some ultra tight work.

Its not about what. Its not about where. Its about the girl that I just helped move that I dont wanna lose. Ill stop before I get mushy. where im at , you either work for a hack, or drive 3 hours a day to and from the real pro's. I dont care where im at as long as i have less than an hour commute. I just dont like drivin all that much.

Last edited:
Prentice,
http://www.bostontree.com/
the url won't list but "Meyer Tree service"
http://www.cicoriatree.com/

I know people, friends and relatives, who have had great experiences with any of those listed.

:cheers:

what do you want to do?

boston tree pres is good for a lot of spray and prune work. i'd venture to say probably wants to get away from the tree stuff and into more spray. the guy owns arborjet and something else similar so you know you won't be getting the monster stuff going on. buddie of mine is more or less the main climber over there.

cicoria will put on a show for you......thats for sure. lol.

mayer tree always looking for help. check them out too.

arborcare tree service is a company that works all around and in somerville. they do some removals but also like to get their prune and some spray on over there. mark might be looking for some help.

ducaticorse is looking for a new climber.

Last edited:
Back