Part number for 025 carb with fixed h screw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowcar281

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does stihl even offer this carb new anymore? If so does anyone have the oem part number for it?
If not what about a carb rebuild kit?

I know that you can swap the wt-215 but I’d like to keep this one all original.

thanks!

Fixed high screw? Do you mean it has no H-high screw & uses a fixed high speed orifice?

If so, the Stihl carb #1123 120 0610 had no H screw and is an obsoleted Walbro wt-283c. Pull your carb off & get your existing Walbro #, as over a half dozen carbs were used on those.

You can probably find a NOS carb if you call Stihl dealers around you, or visit auction internet sites, as that carb is undesirable with the fixed high speed jet. Carb kit K20-WAT fits that Walbro wt series & are easy to find.

Can also get a “Stihl carburetor service manual“ downloaded from the internet, or ask Mr. Ray Benson on the “The Beg for Manuals Thread” here & then read up.

https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/the-beg-for-manuals-thread.68615/unread“

Yes I agree that an adjustable one would be the way to go, however this isn’t my saw. I own a 025 and a wt-215 was the first thing I did to it.

I replaced the fuel and impulse line. The saw sat with gas in it so the carb is all gummed up. The owner asked for exactly the same carb that is currently on it which is why I asked about it. If I can’t find one he will have an adjustable one then.

Back