• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Delete

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourwould

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I bought this as an impulse buy on ebay not realizing quite how rare parts were and got a raw deal from the seller as well, so I'm doubly pissed at myself on this one. :angry::angry::angry:

Right now I just want to get my money back out of it to fund the purchase of a more common big saw. With that said, I would trade for a more common big saw (maybe something orange or white/orange). I don't need a labor of love, I need a big saw. So big Johnny isn't for me.

This saw runs, but erratically (suspect an air leak, as it won't hold a tune). I don't have a compression tester, but the compression will not hold the weight of the saw. Granted it's a really heavy saw, 4 pulls on cold start. One top handle av mount is broken, the other looks rough but is holding. The lower handle mounts look fine. Oils really well. No chain brake in the clutch cover, but I have all the chain brake parts. Clutch cover is cracked.

Pictures:
IMG_20180716_174149.jpg
IMG_20180716_174137.jpg

They're cool old saws. I have a pile of parts but those av mounts are definitely a problem.

I'm interested in the chain brake stuff and possibly the muffler. Shoot me a price. Thanks

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I could use the pull cord assembly

Sent from my SM-T818W using Tapatalk

Bump. Top cover, bat nuts, bar plate, av mounts sold.

Still have starter cover, oil and gas caps, handles, oil pump, intake parts, muffler, small misc.

Back