• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Partner 5000 plus w/ lots of extras.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wagnerwerks

The underdog..
Reaction score
For sale is a pair of partner 5000 plus saws. One is a runner and the other an incomplete parts saw with a very decent p/c. Both saws blow just over 180psi on my OTC gauge and the parts saw actually has a little nicer piston than the running saw.

The running saw:
1. It has some obvious fading
2. There are small cracks on the top of the top cover at both corners.
3. The saw is used and has wear/carbon on the piston as seen in the pic, but no scoring.
4. It starts easily and idles well. I have not cut with it and it should have fuel and impulse lines and a good going over. I have not cut wood with this saw.

The parts saw:
1: Includes a clutch cover with a crack in the bottom.
2: No clutch shoes, top cover, and other bits.
3. The wrap handle has a bad covering. Piston is nice.
4. There is a crack on the back on the handle on both top and lower halves. It is not broken off or anything, but I saw it when I went over it.
5. The coil is untested.

Also included are some bonus items for you 5000 freaks.
1. a complete set of manuals with an ipl, 2 safety manuals, and even an original warranty card.
2. A pair of nos air filters
3. A new top av buffer

The bucking spike on the running saw has a crack in it, but I'm 99% sure I have an extra nos one so I'll throw that in if I find it.

Looking for $300 for the lot plus shipping. Postal money order only. I have plenty of guys that will vouch for me being a straight shooter. Offers are welcome.

I also have a large amount of partner literature from this vintage so hit me up if you want some paperwork.

The runner.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 249
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 245
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 241
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 235
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 232
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 234
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 222
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 194
The parts saw and extras.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 97
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 92
Lol. I need cash, not saws. You can fit one more project... Right?

I still have a box for you here too.

These are a special saw in the history of chainsaws IMHO. ln there day they were quite dandy and even today will keep many 50cc saws honest. l wish Partner was today making stuff like they used to. lts sad they are not.

These are a special saw in the history of chainsaws IMHO. ln there day they were quite dandy and even today will keep many 50cc saws honest. l wish Partner was today making stuff like they used to. lts sad they are not.
I agree. I will ship to Australia. ;)

Adding the spike I found finally and an nos scrench for the 5000s.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 28
I've got a crazy number of trade requests.

I'm not in the market for any more saws right now, but if you have something that I can sell and come out better or at least the same in the end, make me an offer and I'll consider it.

If the guy buying this wants me too, I'll deliver it to Dan for an extra 10 bucks. ;)

Sale is pending.

Back