• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Partner 5000 plus

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With b & c?

I injured both shoulders one healed the other the clavicle bone is sticking up for decades it won’t heal. I lost the upper movement of mt left arm too. The right one healed ok.

With b & c?

I injured both shoulders one healed the other the clavicle bone is sticking up for decades it won’t heal. I lost the upper movement of mt left arm too. The right one healed ok.
With B&c. Thanks.
They put two plates screws and pins in to hold it all together. Sorry you lost range of motion.

With b & c?

Injured my right similar, causes me to overuse my left sometimes, then they both hurt.

Picked this up as a project since I had injured my clavicle. New chainsawr piston. New fuel line, filter and recoil rope. Replacement used af. New .325-8 sprocket. $150 plus shipping.View attachment 840607View attachment 840608
I had 1 or 2 of them in the past. Performed and handled very well, on par with the later model saws. Enjoyed using . I'd say that is a bargain in its condition.

Back