Partner Chainsaw Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There’s new ones but there expensive and expensive shipping I can’t find any new ones anywhere else. Mine were either missing or the felt was gone. The new ones are nylon.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/315475-Air-Filter-Chainsaw-Partner-R16-S50-S55-P55-P70-/183871197488

Thanks, ill keep an eye out.

Is it like this one? Probably not if it's P/P.

I also stumbled across a 1982 Partner master parts list, its in the mail. Apparently it is 20 pages with every part number, picture, description and (at the time ) Price.

What are they?
All I read on the t-port 55 I have is this. Features built in decompression system located at exhaust port. Named "T Port" system.

I been parting it out since I dont mess with these anymore.

View attachment 750518

I really like the look of those saws. I hope to get my hands on one sooner or later.

What are they?
All I read on the t-port 55 I have is this. Features built in decompression system located at exhaust port. Named "T Port" system.
Advantages of the T-port, take 2.

In fact, the bulletin was about the P100 but it applies to all models with T-port. (sorry about the quality)
IMG_20190801_200928.jpg

The "last" parts I needed from chainsawr to finish up the repairs on one of my 5000s arrived. New muffler bolts the proper bolt and sleeve for the anti-vibe mount and while not a repair, the proper felling spike as well.

It allowed me to install the new muffler. I could tell the other one was cracked from the side, but was cracked ever an understatement. IMG_20190802_223250-01.jpeg

No wonder it was loud. Should be able to cut some real wood at the old man's place this long holiday weekend and see how she does. Probably blow up

Here's a few before and after shots of the progress thus far.Screenshot_20190625-230751-01.jpeg IMG_20190730_185808-01.jpeg

my Partner R40 is now up and running , put new fuel line , fuel filter, full carb kit , tapped out the cylinder for muffler and new bolts , made exhaust gasket .now waiting one clutch cover ,

Very nice saw you've got there.

My wife is a photographer and does wedding photography during the summer months. Today she was working a wedding a few hours away in farm country.

When she got home she had a saw case in hand with this nice looking 500 inside. She got it for almost nothing. Apparently it runs. Lots of spark and compression so I'm inclined to believe it. I'm going to throw a junk bar and chain on it tomorrow and see how it works.IMG_20190803_230657-01.jpeg IMG_20190803_230831-01.jpeg IMG_20190803_230617-01.jpeg

I have one like that it’s a twin to my 400.

Sounds like the wife’s a keeper. You guys are so lucky. My new neighbor does stock car dirt track racing his wife hands him the tools And works on the car.

Looks clean. Intriguing that the tag says "Norlett & Partner". Was the Norlett brand used in Canada or US?[/QUOTE]

On the recoil housing it says pioneer partner?

Back