• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Partner Chainsaw Thread

leed3349

leed3349

ArboristSite Operative
f55

well i found a nice f55 its in real good shape with no broken parts its black saw and it does not have a chain break on it what other model breaks will fit it thanks lee

bowtechmadman

bowtechmadman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Great looking 7000's...got me jealous. Father had one while we I was growing up...that and a 65 were the first two saws I ever ran. Still have my eyes open for one...do have a 70 that runs pretty well.

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
Great looking 7000's...got me jealous. Father had one while we I was growing up...that and a 65 were the first two saws I ever ran. Still have my eyes open for one...do have a 70 that runs pretty well.
Yep, and the 7000 plus was stronger than the ol' 7000, at least according to specs and marketing!