Partner Chainsaw Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chasing pn for the decomp valve for the p100 as mine doesnt have one in it just a blank cap
Checked with blokes here in Australia and even the Mc 1000 doesnt have one
with my stuffed shoulder i really need one
so any one got it please send to me
Peter
60338942_2832690326956250_7102035754615832576_n.jpg

Vintage older roller nose partner bars?.. I found these on eBay. Bought a few for my vintage partner saws. A piece of Partner chain saw bar history. Keep your partner orginal Incase the chain saw vintage police show up lol. Not much of this stuff I see that’s available in unused, new condition.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-Partner-chainsaw-15-roller-bar-058-gauge-3-8-pitch-/192898574835

Check out his other items he has longer bars with roller noses.
after 24'' upwards
Peter

Are these the orginal roller nose bars for what year and model partner saws? I purchased the 16”/22” roller nose bars.

I was just researching through acresinternet looking at the different Partner saw specs. I noticed the semi pro saws have nickasil cylinders, while the pro saws have chrome lined bores. Anyone ever check this out?

I was just researching through acresinternet looking at the different Partner saw specs. I noticed the semi pro saws have nickasil cylinders, while the pro saws have chrome lined bores. Anyone ever check this out?
just found out the 24'' husky bar will fit perfect on p100 /1000

just found out the 24'' husky bar will fit perfect on p100 /1000
the p100 /1000 take a large mount husky bar and this is how its done"" I drilled two small holes and filed the holes out to the bar groves to take the oil the bottom bar is the Husqy bar, the top bar is a 22'' Oregon Bar, it needs to be done the same, the 22'' is the only Oregon Bar my local dealer could get, so got the 24'' off a Husqy dealer.""
60342778_2396063490678751_2998252957792731136_n.jpg

That’s great to know. I’m not fond of the small oil hole that feeds the bar oil.

I always thought the Swedish saws would fit and interchange in the larger bar mounts. I purchased my son a jonsered 910e only to find out the bar mount is different too. I purchased him a extra new bar with three chains.

That’s great to know. I’m not fond of the small oil hole that feeds the bar oil.

I always thought the Swedish saws would fit and interchange in the larger bar mounts. I purchased my son a jonsered 910e only to find out the bar mount is different too. I purchased him a extra new bar with three chains.
Just found out my saw is a R440T
what does the T stand for

Latest posts

Back