• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy partner p500/5000/5000+ crankshaft threadsize & parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ry597

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
hello everyone! i have quite a few partners 500&5000 in my shop. im going to split the cases on most of them so i had the good idea to order a crank puller tool from a fellow youtuber. the only problem is that i do not know what kind of threads that are on the crankshaft. im almost positive that they are metric and i know for a fact that the clutch side is corse threads. if anyone could help me that would be really appreciated! and i am also looking for parts or even a few parts saws!

There’s one for sale here below?.

eBay has partner saws that are affordable but she doesn’t list what they are. The larger partner saws have a compression release. It’s a black button near the sparkplug. The smaller cc saws had nothing.

There’s one for sale here below?.

eBay has partner saws that are affordable but she doesn’t list what they are. The larger partner saws have a compression release. It’s a black button near the sparkplug. The smaller cc saws had nothing.
not looking specifically for other saws im looking for information about which threads are at both ends of the crankshaft. i doubt it would be m10 but you never know. there must be someome on here who knows this stuff. i mentioned the "saw parts" because im interested in buying parts saws if anyone has them laying around. the ones on ebay are a little on the expensive side. if i can find one for cheap here ill buy it tho.

I got a left over 490 crankcase with frozen crank bearings. Big end bearing seems good to me. Would sell cheap. But shipping would kill you.

IMO crank and crankcase good to go. Needs split and new crank bearing.

j490cc.jpg

Attachments

• j490cc.jpg
    j490cc.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 2
for anyone that wants to know.. heres the information : (flywheel side corse M8x1.25 straight)
(clutch side Right hand M10x1.5lh corse tapered)

Back