• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy parts for an 084 Stihl power saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ezra65

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a 084 stihl power saw that i would like to clean up. i need a muffler and a muffler cover. I also need the top cover for it to. mine is cracked in the back. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Mufflers are few and far between.At one point a good OEM muffler would fetch $300 USD
Is yours gone or in rough shape?There have been a few people that have made covers for them but nothing off the shelf.Good Luck.
You wouldn't have a spare cylinder would you?

I have a 031 and two 036,s

Attachments

• IMAG0038[1].jpg
    IMAG0038[1].jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 18
  • IMAG0014[1].jpg
    IMAG0014[1].jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0032[1].jpg
    IMAG0032[1].jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 20
  • IMAG0026[1].jpg
    IMAG0026[1].jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
Mufflers are few and far between.At one point a good OEM muffler would fetch $300 USD
Is yours gone or in rough shape?There have been a few people that have made covers for them but nothing off the shelf.Good Luck.
You wouldn't have a spare cylinder would you?
My muffler is good but the cover is screwed

lmao so do you have a 084 muffler and cover thats in good shape
I have a whole **** load of parts for older husky parts and stihl but no one wanted them so i just chucked the whole works. i have a very small yard and even though there small i needed the space

Latest posts

Back