• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold parts from husqvarna 435 440 445 450 chainsaws OEM used

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
These saws are not worth much even when complete so when you are needing a part it doesn't pay to spend much. These leftover parts are from projects I have had. The 345 and 440 parts all exchange the 435 and 440 parts interchange but only some of the parts fit either saw. Look at the picture and pick out what you want and I will make it reasonable because shipping will add something. Just in case you want all the parts then $80 will buy all. Mike450 parts 001.jpg450 parts 002.jpg

These saws are not worth much even when complete so when you are needing a part it doesn't pay to spend much. These leftover parts are from projects I have had. The 345 and 440 parts all exchange the 435 and 440 parts interchange but only some of the parts fit either saw. Look at the picture and pick out what you want and I will make it reasonable because shipping will add something. Just in case you want all the parts then $80 will buy all. MikeView attachment 881651View attachment 881652
Does that handle with trigger assy gfofor 440 x torq
These saws are not worth much even when complete so when you are needing a part it doesn't pay to spend much. These leftover parts are from projects I have had. The 345 and 440 parts all exchange the 435 and 440 parts interchange but only some of the parts fit either saw. Look at the picture and pick out what you want and I will make it reasonable because shipping will add something. Just in case you want all the parts then $80 will buy all. MikeView attachment 881651View attachment 881652
Is that handle with trigger assy fit Husqvarna 440 x torq?

Back