Peach Pie

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Just had some peaches......they were good.....but not “pie good”....

She has no recipes, basically. She does everything by "feel" and taste. Sometimes that drives me nuts! "That is just perfect, perfectly perfect, please do it the same way exactly next time, but no, it's always a surprise and almost always delicious, whatever she makes.

Since every crop of berries is different and each berry is an individual every filling has to be taste-tested.

There are almost no recipes around here, which leaves me unable to make much. Poor me! Ha!

We use no sugar, only raw honey as a sweetener. So that's a little challenge at times too, apparently.

Guarding the cucumber
7BC10DD8-91B3-410F-94BA-B09583E282D7.jpeg
8B3D89F4-3E87-4611-994F-EDA3D899ED9E.jpeg

I did see that. Yup, funny.

We have three cats. Old cats. The geriatric trio. We are dreading the days when they start to pass on, which are coming soon. The siamesy one is nearly blind, and somewhat deaf, and maybe has a touch of alzheimers. The white and grey one is a male and was a stray who fended for himself around the farm for about 4 years until he showed up one spring looking thin. We befriended him and he is just an awesome personality. He was the neighbors cat a couple of miles down the road. They don't know how to treat animals so he left. He'd rather run wild than be with them. He's old beyond his years due to a hard early life. Anyway, we love them and they us. The little grey tabby is not in the pic. She's tiny and the boss over all. The dog is the lowest on the totem pole, no surprise.

Were they dry?
Mine were the best peaches I've had in I can't remember when - as big as baseballs and juicy sweet. I thought they were expensive, $10/dozen, but turned out worth every penny. Stopped to get more today, but all gone. :(
Apple season next. :)

They were good. Iv had better. But they were good.

Not “pie” good though [emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1786]

Well, at least you don't have seven cats anymore!

Cats are very good to have around.....outside.....killing pests.......outside in the outdoors not in the house. Killing pests.

Back