• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Pedestal Mount Pellet Stove

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheddarhead

Reaction score
Comfort Bilt HP 21 Pellet Stove. Brand new, never installed / never used.

The unit is rated to produce up to 44,000 BTU of Thermal Energy...sufficient to heat up to 2,400 SFT.

https://comfortbilt.net/collections/hp21-series/products/comfortbilt-hp21-pellet-stove

Purchased by my (now-departed) Brother-in-Law...but hadn't been unpacked or installed when he passed away in February. Trying to find this unit a good home and to provide some $ for his lone surviving heir, my 24 year old niece.

Currently located here in suburban Milwaukee, WI. I can deliver locally....coast to coast, too, if you happen to be somewhere along the I-80 / I-90 corridor.
For those in IL / IN / MI / OH / PA/ NY / VT / CT / RI / ME etc: I'll be traveling from WI to MA at month-end (May2021). I can bring the stove with me and deliver anywhere along the Interstates.

For those in MN / IA/ ND / SD / CO WY OR etc: I'll be traveling from WI to Oregon in mid-July. I can deliver the Stove anywhere along the route.

Greg had $1.8K or so invested in the stove and assorted accessories. I'm asking $1.2K or Best Reasonable Offer for the lot. No charge for deliveries as long as you're within 100 miles of the Interstate.

Comfort Bilt HP 21 Pellet Stove. Brand new, never installed / never used.

The unit is rated to produce up to 44,000 BTU of Thermal Energy...sufficient to heat up to 2,400 SFT.

https://comfortbilt.net/collections/hp21-series/products/comfortbilt-hp21-pellet-stove

Purchased by my (now-departed) Brother-in-Law...but hadn't been unpacked or installed when he passed away in February. Trying to find this unit a good home and to provide some $ for his lone surviving heir, my 24 year old niece.

Currently located here in suburban Milwaukee, WI. I can deliver locally....coast to coast, too, if you happen to be somewhere along the I-80 / I-90 corridor.
For those in IL / IN / MI / OH / PA/ NY / VT / CT / RI / ME etc: I'll be traveling from WI to MA at month-end (May2021). I can bring the stove with me and deliver anywhere along the Interstates.

For those in MN / IA/ ND / SD / CO WY OR etc: I'll be traveling from WI to Oregon in mid-July. I can deliver the Stove anywhere along the route.

Greg had $1.8K or so invested in the stove and assorted accessories. I'm asking $1.2K or Best Reasonable Offer for the lot. No charge for deliveries as long as you're within 100 miles of the Interstate.
Welcome to AS Chedarhead, sorry it's not under different circumstances.
Some pictures of all that you're selling will help a lot, also craigslist would be a good place to list it, as well as facistbook(FB) if you're on there.
Good luck with the sale,
Brett

Welcome to AS Chedarhead, sorry it's not under different circumstances.
Some pictures of all that you're selling will help a lot, also craigslist would be a good place to list it, as well as facistbook(FB) if you're on there.
Good luck with the sale,
Brett
Thanks for the welcome, Brett! I too wish that it was under different circumstances. I can provide pics if / when needed....right now I've got the stove all wrapped up from when I'd transported it from my B-i-L's house in Illinois back to my place here in WI. Web site shows two versions of this stove...it comes either "with" some Stainless steel Trim / Accent pieces...or finished in matte black, with no SS Trim. Not sure which of these Greg had purchased...but I'll happily unwrap / take pics etc if / as requested.

Also note that I'm open to any fair offers for the stove. Just trying to help my niece in settling up on some of the household things that Greg left behind. She's got enough to deal with at this time...

Back