Pennsylvania GTG MAY 3rd 2014!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought 100' of 63ps for a friend after he tried a loop I gave him. They love that stuff on 14" 200ts. I asked him to try it on a pole saw but have no feedback yet.
I would like to try it too. There have been a few threads on here claiming Stihl has discontinued sales in the USA, but I don't believe everything I read here.... Brett has some ass kickin chains to go with his Smitybuilt powerheads. :chainsaw:

naa,
i got a better plan if it's here..
i got a whole skid of rubber roofing pieces/tarps..
i was gonna cover the whole area once the wood was setup........much easier to clean up ...
Like I said.... You were a better than fantastic host. If you're interested in having it, you go for it! I'll show up with bells on:)

dd2ccabf1e8d482f66119d47b3fde0d7.jpg
i found this on another GTG thread that i watch. thought it might apply.:innocent:

"going to the zoo"
that about explains it....lol..

oh, btw, if you see something in the news about a double homicide in perry county, that was woodchipper's (dylan's) next door neighbors..........kinda kreepy, huh..

i heard that this morning but they didn't have much info. is valley road 850?
yes it is.
happened last night, this morning the wifey was telling me more about it and that it was dylans nieghbors..
i did'nt know it, but she said they are friends on faceplant..
have'nt seen woodchipper on here in awhile ??

Latest posts

Back