ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

Perfect relationship

Discussion in 'Joke and Funny Picture Forum' started by muddstopper, Aug 30, 2018.

1. muddstopper

muddstopper Addicted to ArboristSite

It may sound odd, but I've decided that I want a relationship with someone as dependable and important as my toliet.
    Someone who no matter how much crap we go thru is always there for me. Providing me a place to rest and get away from the world for a few moments.
    Someone who is with me thru thick or thin, when I'm healthy or when I'm sick.
    Someone able to take alot of crap but not afraid to give it back when it's just to much.
    Someone I rush home to, the first thing I think of every morning and the last one I see before bed every night. Even someone I would wake up in the middle of the night for.
    Someone who when I come home drunk and stupid.. vomiting and pissing all over the place.. they just take it in stride..

Yeah that's my relationship goal right there.

Murph 2018

Husky Man and duckman like this.
  2. blades

blades Addicted to ArboristSite

So what breed of dog do you like ? ( four legged)

3. al-k

al-k ArboristSite Operative

You make think it's not possible but I had a woman like that and lost her 8/6/18 after 26 years. I am a broken man with out her.

Husky Man likes this.