Performance saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any word on what happened in the end? I am looking for a reputable local saw porter but it looks like our boy Mick ain't the guy.
Yeah, by all recent accounts Mick is still a piece of Sh*t, nothing new.
Speak to:
White knuckle work saws (tony moy)
Built by Sean (Sean Griggs)
Both solid reliable blokes.

if you want to gain the trust of the as community you will need to prove yourself by putting in the time with the as community. here in the last few years there has been an over abundance of new guys building saws and becoming sponsors to do business with the as members. then up and disappearing ,not communicating with there customers ,doing less than stellar work. I just want to watch out for the people that I have been here with for several yrs now and not see them burned again. post up some pics of actual chainsaw cylinders that you've done. lets see some before and after video of saws in the same wood with same bar and chain. post up port timing numbers so they know your not just guessing as to what works. don't bother trying to hide your super secret port numbers because its all been done before and the folks of this community pretty well know whats real work saw numbers and whats not. they are going to want to know who is working with the saws and making a living with them. how to they stand up to abuse ,yada yada yada . you get my point. folks just want to see what they are getting for there hard earned dollar these days. there are several of us builders on here if you need to pm for any advise on dealing here.
Whatever happened to buzz nuts?

Old Mick turned into a crackhead by all accounts. I had a lot of Australian guys contacting me about him. One even drove 6 hours to meet him face to face and his missus lied to this guy's face and said that Mick doesn't live there anymore. Neighbours had seen him going in and out of the house that day. Ended up in the hands of the police and most people never saw their saws or money again. As mentioned above he also had a lot of saws blowing up after honest guys parted with a lot of cash thinking he was a legend. I even had a lawyer contact me about it all as Mick had linked to videos on my YouTube page that were actually built by Brad Snelling claiming he'd built them the lying prick.
I'm not sure what the final result was.
He got me for 2 grand back in 16. Put me off getting saw work done in Oz

Back