Pex

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had to add additional baseboards, so i used 3/4" PEX (oxygen barrier only).

priced out the shark bites....wtf?? went on ebay and i bought three packages of 90 degree elbows for 5 bucks each. Brand new and they worked perfectly

Sharkbites are crazy expensive but super sweet to use and reuse. Just deburr all your ends

I’m a copper guy but had an old capped water line under my Kitchen sink start leaking Monday. Discovered at 4 pm on the warmest sunniest day this year that I’d much rather been enjoying outside. The copper was going to be hard to solder without burning many things around it. So I tried my first shark bite fitting.

I was out splitting with the fiskars in 60 degree sunshine 10 minutes later. I like sharkbites now!

I’m a copper guy but had an old capped water line under my Kitchen sink start leaking Monday. Discovered at 4 pm on the warmest sunniest day this year that I’d much rather been enjoying outside. The copper was going to be hard to solder without burning many things around it. So I tried my first shark bite fitting.

I was out splitting with the fiskars in 60 degree sunshine 10 minutes later. I like sharkbites now!
Yeah they sure do work amazingly well.

Back