Picking up a f350 7.3 dump tomorrow

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samuraijunkie

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
It's a 95 F350 7.3 107,000. AUTOMATIC WIGH A DUMP BOX ON IT I'm kinda excited. 4x4 anything to look out for on these?

Ran one as a AG sprayer 1 season. The auto trans was the only weak spot. Rear drive shaft beotch slapped the tailshaft and cracked it. A trans temp gauge well worth the investment.

The tranny’s do tend to run hot. Definitely upgrade the trans cooler. Trucool makes one that is phenomenal. You’ll never have to look at the temp gauge again with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since you are changing fluids, make sure you use the radiator coolant with SCA's. Better yet, ask the p.o. about the coolant history and SCA levels; if he looks at you dumbfounded, you know you are in trouble.

Since you are changing fluids, make sure you use the radiator coolant with SCA's. Better yet, ask the p.o. about the coolant history and SCA levels; if he looks at you dumbfounded, you know you are in trouble.
good to know ill be home this weekend to check the truck out and start a list of things it will need before I put it to work. Along with pics

Back