Picture of your special spot where you spend your summer!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husky by chance? Thinking about going with that style tire on my TW and Sherpa this year. Shinko 241's or Mita's maybe. Beauty area. I spent several days riding Montana last summer on a cross country off road GPS route from a guy on ADVrider. Thought I'd never get out of that giant state:laugh:
It's a Sherco. The trials tires work great up here on the dry rocky singletrack. That's a Michelin on there.

View attachment 828511View attachment 828512
If they ever decide to open the campgrounds back up. We were supposed to go this weekend.
I miss camping with tents on motorcycles but I go to the Syracuse nationals most every year. Only way to do it camp inside the NYS fairgrounds never have to deal with traffic, scooter is my mom's. She loves going to car shows20170715_193443.jpg

Good for you guys to travel that much! Most of the ones around here are junked out with like 40K miles and have a gas engine.
Mom and dad were always on the road . This was their third coach first gas 460 that went south about 60k second was an older one of this one basically same drivetrain but with no pushouts had about 150k when they traded it in on this one. This one has two slides.

Ya they are nice . My mom loves it and she and my sister and her husband have been going to places like myrtle beach. Hard for me to justify one too ,have a place I can go to in Lewes beach Delaware. But people come to my area for the summer ,I live here all year round

My home in the woods.
Madoc, Ontario, Canada.
Canadian Shield within over 100,000 lakes, rivers and lots of Boreal Forest.
Pic 1 shows a cord of Ash under the deck. (there are 4 new wood racks there now)
Pic 3 shows a cord of Ash and Red Oak out front and a few Red Oak milling logs.IMG_20200126_083545.jpgIMG_20200108_115206356.jpgIMG_20200108_115224454.jpg

Back