ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Pictures!

rancher2

rancher2

ArboristSite Guru
How have those Cat skid loaders been holding up to using them on that high flow hyd equipment. My S-750 Bobcat hasn't stood up the best to me using it on a three foot diameter tree saw. It will do it but the oil runs pretty hot. One of these days we will have a good year farming and the Bobcat will go down the road.

Ptsiteworx

Ptsiteworx

ArboristSite Lurker
How have those Cat skid loaders been holding up to using them on that high flow hyd equipment. My S-750 Bobcat hasn't stood up the best to me using it on a three foot diameter tree saw. It will do it but the oil runs pretty hot. One of these days we will have a good year farming and the Bobcat will go down the road.
it works really well actually. mine doesn't have the auxiliary oil cooler either and even during the summer running it all day the temps stay in a normal range. if i were in the South is get the oil cooler but i don't think it's necessary here in Ohio. plus I'm not using it strictly for mulching either, we do dirt work, concrete, etc... cat also had the valving priority down well, the loader arms and other functions still work quickly and don't rob much power. I've ran asv pt110s that take forever to raise the arms if your running the head.