Pictures!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ptsiteworx

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I thought I'd share some pictures of our equipment and work. we do all kinds of work from clearing to concrete, parks and playgrounds.

Anyone else can feel free to post up their own also

qsTCLby.jpg

NPQu7eb.jpg

ZCOEZlW.jpg

v1LWcKJ.jpg

W53shIg.jpg

0gn4ZQs.jpg

gsf0sfk.jpg

PljfZCs.jpg

eLW3Q1j.jpg

Z17QUnQ.jpg

How have those Cat skid loaders been holding up to using them on that high flow hyd equipment. My S-750 Bobcat hasn't stood up the best to me using it on a three foot diameter tree saw. It will do it but the oil runs pretty hot. One of these days we will have a good year farming and the Bobcat will go down the road.

How have those Cat skid loaders been holding up to using them on that high flow hyd equipment. My S-750 Bobcat hasn't stood up the best to me using it on a three foot diameter tree saw. It will do it but the oil runs pretty hot. One of these days we will have a good year farming and the Bobcat will go down the road.

it works really well actually. mine doesn't have the auxiliary oil cooler either and even during the summer running it all day the temps stay in a normal range. if i were in the South is get the oil cooler but i don't think it's necessary here in Ohio. plus I'm not using it strictly for mulching either, we do dirt work, concrete, etc... cat also had the valving priority down well, the loader arms and other functions still work quickly and don't rob much power. I've ran asv pt110s that take forever to raise the arms if your running the head.

Back