Piltz

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolmaker

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Don't slam me here, I know this has been discussed. I just want to verify.
So I have been seeing his ebay ads and he is selling ms250 "hotsaws"

I just don't understand, am I missing something?

To me, MS250 and hotsaw used in the same sentence is an oxymoron.

Please correct me if I am wrong

His whole “hotsaw” schtick and the way he defends and promotes it is just bizarre. Small saws with long bars and big dogs are about as far from being a hotsaw as you can get. That said however, he seems to be an honest seller when it comes to other products. I’ve bought chain from him before. His prices were good and the chains arrived promptly and as advertised. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy parts from him again.

dave nailed it 100% in his post above. even if he has fair prices on other stuff, id never buy anything from him. those "hotsaws" are a joke and so is he in my book.

Now that is a brilliant profile pic. Another snake oil salesman.

Now I am intrigued: what does this guy peddle? A cure for baldness? An infallible love potion? A way to fix an ignition module with a soldering iron and duct tape?
Inquisitive minds want to know.
He peddles badly ported Hyway cylinders for extortionate prices.
you tube personality that got too big for his britches it seems. "porting" saws but doing no machine work, seems to believe hyway cylinders are better than oem out of the box...whole big thing on another forum...

Latest posts

Back