Pimp my 346XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a 346Xp OE, 46cc with a black unlimited coil.
I was looking at a hollow can AM muffler like the 503862703 or 503862803

Is the Zama C3-EL42 a drop in replacement for the stock unit(if it were present)?

Very good saw. I like the OE a little better than the NE
We're in the minority Don.

It's a 346Xp OE, 46cc with a black unlimited coil.
I was looking at a hollow can AM muffler like the 503862703 or 503862803

Is the Zama C3-EL42 a drop in replacement for the stock unit(if it were present)?
I believe the 42 is the primer carb. That's probably from ebay. Not a good fit. I haven't used a China muffler but from what I've seen it will probably be decent to mod.

What rpm is stock on these 15,500? In a built saw I notice the rpm’s don’t drop while cutting they stay up.

What’s the difference between a NE and an OE saw?

Just like it. I did mine it got to 16k one day breaking in. I would love to keep it there but...

Enjoy your last day in chains tomorrow Phil, and the many out of them after.

I’ve seen
What rpm is stock on these 15,500? In a built saw I notice the rpm’s don’t drop while cutting they stay up.

What’s the difference between a NE and an OE saw?

5CC’s more for the NE my NE came with the blue coil which is limited not sure where but I think it may be 14k. Black is unlimited.

I also replaced the top cover to eliminate the primer bulb holes and gain holes for the L and H adjusters.

We're in the minority Don.

I believe the 42 is the primer carb. That's probably from ebay. Not a good fit. I haven't used a China muffler but from what I've seen it will probably be decent to mod.

not a primer carb, perfect fit, if you cut the base you need to grind a tad on the carb floor. And the adjuster screws line up perfectly with the 350/353 top cover and it was an oem Husky carb ordered from hls.

91AE7E9F-9BC4-4B1A-A247-5A1A30731D23.jpeg

9EB3DBF8-F841-410D-B115-4E7EB5C8B11E.jpeg

Latest posts

Back