Pine Pickin'

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup :) got it for a good deal 3 years ago (before our business started to grow) and I haven't been able to justify the purchase of a more aggressive climbing saw. Can't wait to add the T540xp to the stable, but it has been a good little saw, not a ton of power but it did survive a fall from about sixty feet up :)

Good little saw for sure. I run a 540 day to day, but have two 435s as back ups. Wouldn't trade them for anything.

Marvelous work, would you consider the new Stihl ms201 tc?
Probably not, the only saw shop in town (I live in a small town) just sells husqvarnas and jonsereds, so I like to give him the business, plus I have heard rave reviews on the t540xp and thats enough for me not to jump ship. I do not own any stihls. I am sure some of them are just as good as huskys but I love huskys.

Probably not, the only saw shop in town (I live in a small town) just sells husqvarnas and jonsereds, so I like to give him the business, plus I have heard rave reviews on the t540xp and thats enough for me not to jump ship. I do not own any stihls. I am sure some of them are just as good as huskys but I love huskys.

Good man, keep it local. I've used the t540xp and the Stihl ms201t (non-mtronic version) the Husky probably has better performance but the built quality of the Stihl is better. I don't own my own climbing saw yet but when i'm ready to purchase it'll probably be the 201tc (mtronic version).

Regards.

Latest posts

Back