Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, picked up this P50 last night for $50, guy put a carb kit in it but couldn't get it to idle. The needles were way out. Needs fuel lines, a new clutch assembly and some handle bar tape/tube/grip to hide the dings.

20180813_180235.jpg

20180813_180247.jpg

Took the muffler off and the top end is clean, only blows 132psi though. has thin rings.

Should make a nice spare, to my other spare.

Also, picked up this P50 last night for $50, guy put a carb kit in it but couldn't get it to idle. The needles were way out. Needs fuel lines, a new clutch assembly and some handle bar tape/tube/grip to hide the dings.

View attachment 668755

View attachment 668756

Took the muffler off and the top end is clean, only blows 132psi though. has thin rings.

Should make a nice spare, to my other spare.

I forgot I had these . Intended for a snowmobile . There is 8" of grip if you cut the end off 3/4 tight ID.
IMG_3263.JPG

Hey all, I'm not sure if it's been covered before, I'm new to the forum and need an air filter and cover for a p26. Got one in a pile of lawn care stuff and I haven't really had much luck on ebay or CL. If there's another model number that will fit...I'm game. I just don't have much experience with these saws to be able to tell what fits what. Like a crash parts digest for chainsaws. Lol

What do these fit?
bc6094bbef253c644dbb3207d0e7bf3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back