Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple pics of the Outboard Marine that I am going to put up for sale, think it's a Pioneer 600 or 650? Give me an idea what I should ask, thanks!

Attachments

• Outboard marine 600 saw (1).JPG
    Outboard marine 600 saw (1).JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Outboard marine 600 saw (2).JPG
    Outboard marine 600 saw (2).JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Outboard marine 600 saw (3).JPG
    Outboard marine 600 saw (3).JPG
    61 KB · Views: 29
  • Outboard marine 600 saw (4).JPG
    Outboard marine 600 saw (4).JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 29
Thanks for the returns, shipping is the killer, thing ways 23+ pounds. I have a 28" bar but that just further complicates the shipping and it fits my 3270. Might list it local and see if I get any collectors to bite. PS: love the looks of the handle supports on the 1771, that's kick butt!

Thanks for the returns, shipping is the killer, thing ways 23+ pounds. I have a 28" bar but that just further complicates the shipping and it fits my 3270. Might list it local and see if I get any collectors to bite. PS: love the looks of the handle supports on the 1771, that's kick butt!
Yeah the shipping is really bad right now. Just shipped a Homelite ez6 to South Carolina, and that was $88.

You can always drop your asking price if you don't get any nibbles. $175 is a very attractive deal. I've only seen one 650 and one 600 for sale in my area of Ohio (north central) and I bought em both. I've seen the smaller ones go for $175 ~ $200. They're just not very common saws around here.

NO, I think it was hunter green but that was 5 years ago.

It is still a very nice example of a 650, the original top cover is a much darker green, forest green is close but still lighter than the original. The saw below reflects the color I seen on original 650`s.

vintage-pioneer-650-chainsaw.jpg

Back