Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought for parts for $22.52 USD. Going to make good runner if it's anything like my other one which is an S version. Even a blind pig......

I'll make a dog for it. If anyone gas a pdf scan of one that would be great. If not, I'll try to scale down a P51 dog.

Bought for parts for $22.52 USD. Going to make good runner if it's anything like my other one which is an S version. Even a blind pig......

I'll make a dog for it. If anyone gas a pdf scan of one that would be great. If not, I'll try to scale down a P51 dog.

I can pull one off for you Tim. Never looked closely, but I figure the Farmsaw/P41's ought to be the same. I made one for one of my Farmsaws. Can't recall if I used one from the Farmsaw or the P41.

Well, I never got out to run my P41 today after all. Managed to head out on a very long hike with the Family. I'd take that option any day.

No saw pics, but the scenery was stellar as usual. Got into some areas above the valley with some big old Ponderosa and Douglas. One standing was wider than my wife and daughters standing abreast.

Pretty fortunate indeed.

Hiking May 20 2019 (15).JPG Hiking May 20 2019 (30).JPG

I can pull one off for you Tim. Never looked closely, but I figure the Farmsaw/P41's ought to be the same. I made one for one of my Farmsaws. Can't recall if I used one from the Farmsaw or the P41.

They should be the same. I didn't want to bug you as I can see you've been busy. Nice pics of your hike and your three girls. I can't believe how much your daughters have grown!

They should be the same. I didn't want to bug you as I can see you've been busy. Nice pics of your hike and your three girls. I can't believe how much your daughters have grown!

Here you go Tim. Waiting on the pizzas...only took a few minutes to pull it off and scan it. Nice looking saw BTW. Doesn't look like it saw much action by the looks of the front case and the bar.

The girls are indeed growing up fast. But, I am looking forward to still being "cool" for at least a couple more years.

Attachments

• Pioneer P41 Spike.pdf
    51.5 KB · Views: 17
Here you go Tim. Waiting on the pizzas...only took a few minutes to pull it off and scan it. Nice looking saw BTW. Doesn't look like it saw much action by the looks of the front case and the bar.

The girls are indeed growing up fast. But, I am looking forward to still being "cool" for at least a couple more years.

Thanks Cory. That's a big help!

The saw did sit for sometime as the oil in the cylinder was gone and comp was around 80 psi and the in tank fuel line was the traditional black goo in the bottom of the tank.

With the girls; let me know if they get into the "You wrecked my life" phase. That was funny sometimes as in "You moved the Christmas tree and wrecked my life" or "You threw out my big bird baby chair (then 16 yrs old) and wrecked my life".

Seems to be a common female teenager thing. It usually starts around age 11 or 12 and stops sometime between 19 and 22 years of age.

You will always be their hero but maybe not cool

Anything older than an RA , I could not say definitely one way or the other but many parts were moved on from one model to the next back then. Having never worked on a HM and not having IPL`s for them it would be best for others to chime in if they do.
Thanks, I will find out soon.

Back