Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen that kind of expensive for a used cylinder. Sup Erik?
Couldn’t be better. Dealing with backed up septic into 2 bathrooms and hallway then p-Trap got knocked off of kitchen sink, then dishwasher drained all all over kitchen and dining room. It’s been Great.
But it’s not Raining : ))

And you ??

Received my 650 from Dana @kz1000 but no play time yet

Hell of a packing job, box even had hardwood floors !!
200ca3968677b5b6269093e579384a58.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn’t be better. Dealing with backed up septic into 2 bathrooms and hallway then p-Trap got knocked off of kitchen sink, then dishwasher drained all all over kitchen and dining room. It’s been Great.
But it’s not Raining : ))

And you ??

Received my 650 from, but no play time.

I'm doing pretty good no complaints really. Hopefully your septic is fixed asap.

I'm doing pretty good no complaints really. Hopefully your septic is fixed asap.

Just about Moto-cross time [emoji4]

You ever go over to Prairie City to ride or watch the VORRA off road races

I raced there once upon a time; 2-seat buggy for several years

Just about Moto-cross time [emoji4]

You ever go over to Prairie City to ride or watch the VORRA off road races

I raced there once upon a time; 2-seat buggy for several years

Don't really get over there very often. We mainly ride in Marysville. There is 3 tracks there when the oldest has his courage up on the crf250r.

So guys, apparently the new p60 cylinder was mislabeled. I'm guessing it's a cylinder for pp655 am I doomed here or will a flywheel and mag for a pp655 work.
c3629c276158af73828af53a8c279b9e.jpg
268d5a3e87d956a7ddb576ec607231e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

So guys, apparently the new p60 cylinder was mislabeled. I'm guessing it's a cylinder for pp655 am I doomed here or will a flywheel and mag for a pp655 work.

It's a good idea to use some gasket maker or other goop to secure those square nuts in their slots.

I learned the hard way that if one rattles loose they will destroy a flywheel and the crankcase casting fins in 30 seconds or less.

I have used a blob of black permatex RTV and let it half dry before pressing it smooth with a finger and have found it effective.

This is not going to help with your question but I mention because I have not seen mention before on the thread, and it can prevent much heartache (and hunting for parts to replace the damaged ones ).

Envoyé de mon Moto G (5) en utilisant Tapatalk

It's a good idea to use some gasket maker or other goop to secure those square nuts in their slots.

I learned the hard way that if one rattles loose they will destroy a flywheel and the crankcase casting fins in 30 seconds or less.

I have used a blob of black permatex RTV and let it half dry before pressing it smooth with a finger and have found it effective.

This is not going to help with your question but I mention because I have not seen mention before on the thread, and it can prevent much heartache (and hunting for parts to replace the damaged ones ).

Envoyé de mon Moto G (5) en utilisant Tapatalk
Thanks. I'll do that, if this whole build isnt doomed.

If you switched everything over I think it would work, flywheel coil cylinder etc

Latest posts

Back