• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Pioneer P-35

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Guys-

I'm chasing a ghost of a saw- the Pioneer P-35. Apparently it was a prototype for a new model about the time OMC started winding down their chainsaw division. As a long-time Pioneer fan, I'd love to see one of these in person. I'll gladly buy or trade for one. thanks.

Hi
It's on my holy grail list too.
I saw a new unfired one and about a week later got to hold a used one that was owned by the guy who sold the new unfired one.
Interesting story with the saws,his estimate is there are about 50 unaccounted for.
I think I'm about number 21 on the list of people that will buy his used one.
Thomas

Hi
It's on my holy grail list too.
I saw a new unfired one and about a week later got to hold a used one that was owned by the guy who sold the new unfired one.
Interesting story with the saws,his estimate is there are about 50 unaccounted for.
I think I'm about number 21 on the list of people that will buy his used one.
Thomas

I'm not really expecting to find one, but I know there's a few out there. I too have heard that there might be as many as 50 or so floating around, but I've also heard that only six were made. There's a guy right now on Kijiji looking for a top cover for his. I sent him a message that having one 3-D printed might be his best option.

Anyone know if they were sold in Oz?

I think the only ones that made it to OZ were brought in by collectors?

Back