• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Pioneer P-41

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nice P-41 all gone through. P/C and compression are excellent. New crank seals, fuel line, carb kit etc. The saw runs out perfect. PHO $275 with good 24" bar and brand new chain $300. + shipping. I'm pretty well set on the price too, this is pretty good example of a P41 that runs right with good power. Might trade up or down for the right vintage Poulan sandcast, Vintage Partner saw or other interesting things like a bolt action 22 mag or lever action 22

Be aware, I am recovering from a neck surgery from a couple weeks ago, so it might take some time to get this around and shipped if we make a deal. Nothing real long a few days or so.

IMAG0430 (Custom).jpg IMAG0180 (Custom).jpg IMAG0203 (Custom).jpg IMAG0205 (Custom).jpg

Thanks Jerry, it is a decent one. Out of the 3 saws I listed here that are all close in displacement, this is probably the strongest one of the bunch too. I really don't care if it stays here, but I know it will set a lot..

Oh Good Lawd! First the Poulan Pro 395, and now this? I'm afraid to go look for that third saw you have listed.

Ok, lets get this rolling, free shipping so $300 shipped to lower 42 states. CA, OR and WA will be $15 shipping since it cost so damn much to ship to those 3 left coast states now.
Which other three States are excluded from your "free shipping" offer? VT, ME, and NH?

Back